Interdisciplinary Hiring, Tenure and Promotion: Guidance for Individuals and Institutions
Pfirman S, Martin P, Berry L, Fletcher M, Hempel M, Southard R, Hornback D, Morehouse B, Berry L, Fletcher M, Hempel M, Southard R, Hornbach D, Morehouse B. Interdisciplinary Hiring, Tenure and Promotion: Guidance for Individuals and Institutions. Council of Environmental Deans and Directors. 2011;1-32.
The Council of Environmental Deans and Directors (CEDD) of the National Council for Science and the Environment (NCSE) is pleased to announce a new online resource: Interdisciplinary Hiring, Tenure and Promotion: Guidance for Individuals and Institutions. “Guidance” presents the first comprehensive approach that deals with the entire pre- and post-tenure experience. It addresses issues faced by both faculty and research scientists, raising points for consideration and providing recommendations with examples. The resource is designed to help guide individuals, as well as institutions, in fostering and promoting interdisciplinary scholars throughout their career.
Online at: scholar.google.com/scholar?hl=en&btnG=Search&q=intitle:Interdisciplinary+hiring,+tenu
Type of Publication:
Promotion, Tenure, P&T
Addresses these goal(s):
- Learn about the field of team science: history, theory and concepts
- Establish or maintain effective team science endeavors
- Enhance team performance, interactions, and attitudes
- Provide institutional support for team science
- Provide training for team science to team members or students
- Conduct research on/evaluate team science
- Engage community partners in your scientific team
- Collaborate virtually
Resource created by Saira Umar on 7/3/2017 4:43:06 PM.